Where does your money go?
Example text: $20,000 of the money SHE PTO raises each year through Fundraising goes to support School Curriculum items such as agendas and journals, software site licenses (IXL, Reading Eggs, Spelling City), phonics and reader books, writing program assessments and magazines.
- $7,500 is given to fund Special Area Teachers (PE, Art, Music, Media Center, SNPK, IRR, Speech, TAG, EIP, Counseling Aids, OT/PT and Clinic).
- $7,500 is spent for School Grounds Maintenance including weed control, landscaping, pine straw and mulch.
- $5,700 is used for Staff Hospitality events such as Appreciation Days and Holiday Luncheons. We also provide awards, gifts and services for the Teacher / Employee of the Year.
- $6,000 is used for Student Services and Administrative Needs including Family Fun Nights, Character Development Programs such as “Rachel’s Challenge” and to provide software (Constant Contact and our website).
- $3,500 provides funding for our PTO Flagship Programs - Discovery Lab and Art Edventures.
- $6,000 is given to Home Room Teachers for Start-up Supplies at the beginning of the school year.
- $4,000 goes for Staff Training Seminars such as Orton Gillingham and other Special Education Conferences.
- All of these programs are made possible by your annual PTO Membership Dues and participation in our Fall Carnival, Restaurant Nights Out and Bingo & Baskets Night!
Please see our budget below. It is updated regularly. (document below is placeholder)